The health pass is mandatory to access the event
The “health pass” consists of the presentation, digital (via the TousAntiCovid application) or paper, of health proof, among the following three:
- 1. Vaccination, provided that people have a complete vaccination schedule and the necessary time after the final injection, either:
• 7 days after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca).
• 28 days after injection for vaccines with a single injection (Johnson & Johnson).
• 7 days after the injection of the vaccine for people with a history of Covid (1 single injection).
- 2. Proof of a negative test of less than 72 hours.
- 3. The result of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19, dating at least 11 days and less than 6 months.
Wearing a mask is not compulsory and is left to the discretion of each individual.
No gauge is imposed.
Catering on the stands is authorized without conditions.